Monday, April 6, 2009

Lunch today


Everyone that knows me knows I do not like restaurant chains in general; I prefer to go try local fare and support small restaurants. I'm not big on fast food either. However, I have been wanting to try the In-N-Out burger, so I stopped by there today and Wow! What a great-tasting cheeseburger they have. I substituted the Thousand Island dressing for ketchup and mustard. I liked that the bun is slightly toasted.

In-N-Out is a California-based chain, and have been in Arizona for a few years already. I'm probably one of the only Arizonans who hadn't eaten there...Yum!

2 comments:

  1. An Ah-Ha moment! I grew up on In-N-Out and I love the freshness of their burgers...and of course the fries made with fresh potatoes are wowser too. Now that I'm on Weight Watchers, In-N-Out is one of the few burgers that I will actually sacrifice a whole day of eating just to enjoy one of their heavenly cheeseburgers. And now you too will be addicted. Beware my friend. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you're there get your cheeseburger "animal style" and it is great! They also have a secret menu on their website.
    Glad you got to try it!

    ReplyDelete