From my Facebook page:
1. I am an organized pack rat!
2. I would love to live in another country. Such as England, Wales, Italy, or Canada.
3. I am dying to visit Japan one day.
4. I snore (purportedly).
5. I've had a couple of plastic surgeries.
6. I attended the 62nd Annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles. Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman walked past me!
7. When I was learning to drive, I almost took out a row of mailboxes on a country road. Just ask my Uncle Kenny!
8. I think I will be married again someday.
9. I woke up one day and realized that I forgot to have kids.
10. I love estate sales, garage sales, and thrift stores.
11. I am not a big fan of dogs.
12. My most recent celebrity sightings were baseball player Luis Gonzalez and Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon.
13. I have a fear of the bathroom (lavatory) door flying open when I'm in it on the airplane.
14. My hair and nails grow very fast.
15. I cut my hair short a few years ago and donated it to "Locks of Love."
16. I drive a stick-shift and prefer it to an automatic.
17. I drove a rental car in England and Wales on the opposite side of the road ~ talk about stress!
18. I chewed tobacco (Skoal, Copenhagen) a few times as a kid.
19. Everyone in my family (blood relatives) has blue eyes.
20. My niece and I share the same middle name (Anne).
21. I have never felt more loved and adored in a relationship as I do today, with Ernesto.
22. I do not have any tattoos and currently have no desire to get one.
23. I seem to be getting a lot of gray hair, which is irritating.
24. I have a very bad sense of direction and tend to get lost sometimes. OK, a lot.
25. I dance a lot, but not in public.
Thank you for commenting on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteI used to get irritated with my grey hair, but once it passes that awkward in-between stage where there are only a few strands here and there, it really is nice to have.
Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like the 'detective work' (false though it probably is) when I find a collection like that, too! The objects are half the fun, but thinking of the woman who owned, used and kept them is equally wonderful. I like that link to the past, and now to my adopted country. I can see we have some things in common from your list above! I drove on the wrong side of the road a number of times when we first arrived in France. It would be the right side for you, though!
ReplyDelete