Monday, August 24, 2009

If you love letters...

I found a neat website called:

http://www.allthisismine.com/

Sugene has a unique selection of stationery and also a cool "pen pal pack" that has an assortment of cool stickers and envelopes. I have never read a "zine" before (which is an inexpensively produced, self-published, underground publication) but the issue #12, "The Letter Writing Issue" seemed intriguing, so I received it today and read it cover to cover. It's like it was written just for me! Anecdotes, envelope-decorating, fountain pens, letter folding, and some great vintage information from correspondence from years ago. You should check it out.

4 comments:

  1. that is very cool website . I will think about buying some soon . great blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment the other day. It really made me feel a lot better about it! Aaaand, surprisingly, I had a much better run in with a charity collector today, who even gave me the link to her blog!
    I have often longingly looked through the items on All This Is Mine, but shipping here always makes it just too much. I hope her stuff is as good as it looks! (I bet it is).
    Thank you again :)
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds intriguing! Thanks for popping over and leaving a comment - I love to know what people think about what I've been seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete