Our friends at "Cupcakes Take the Cake" posted about a talented miniature food artist in Paris. You will not believe the level of detail that Stephanie can do with this wearable and/or collectible art! She's posted pictures on Flicker, has a shop on Etsy, and a blog. Enjoy and bon appetit!
I love that , that is adorable and looks so real my dear wow .
ReplyDeleteBonjour y hola Chandler! Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I am back blogging now after a summer break, so please drop by for a visit! Oh! Ah! The miniature ofrenda table is absolutely incredible! I want one! Gonna go and check her site right away! I love that stuff! Use to collect miniature plastic play food when I was a kid. Hope all is well with you... New Frida paintings are a comin soon! Take care, LuLu xxx
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI have just checked Denise's Blog a bun can dance to check on the letter swap for any news and it is listing the partners. We have been paired together! Nice to meet you.
I guess now all we have to do is to decide what to write about and set about exchanging letters. If you pop over to my blog i have a link to my email so you can email me all your details from there.
Yay i am so excited and cant wait to begin.
Gem
x
For whatever reason, everything is cuter when it is tiny.
ReplyDeleteLove it, love small worlds. Is this edible.
ReplyDeleteAwh! I think my obsession with The Borrowers when I was a kid makes me swoon over anything realistic and tiny! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI'd say you'd have something similar to redskins in the US, probably with a more appropriate name. They're a very red (of course I like it for this reason), rich, chewy lolly. Definitely a sometimes food, but very moreish!
Op-shopping is just general second hand good shopping. Vintage boutiques from Sydney have generally taken out all the good old second hand clothes before I ever get near them!