

Once our Christmas decorations were put away, I brought out my Valentine's decor, which includes prints by one of my favorite artists in Canada, Lu Lu, from
My Pink Turtle art.
My Pink Turtle art.
One more pretty in pink from Lu Lu:
My Valentine's decorations includes a heart-shaped lights wreath on the front door, and a new rug from Ikea:
My Valentine's decorations includes a heart-shaped lights wreath on the front door, and a new rug from Ikea:
Some vintage pinkness for you:

Some etsy pinkness for you (click on the picture for the link):






Love the Valentines decorations, especially the vintage posters.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! what a beautiful sunrise and I love those posters. Thank you for my mention too!! xx
ReplyDeleteLove it all including the beautifull view outside of your house.
ReplyDeleteStunning photos of the sunrise, i've never seen anything like it before!
ReplyDeleteI am generally a red kind of person, but I often have extreme pink days. When I was a kid I would try to only eat food of a particular colour for a whole day, some colours are more difficult than others. I LOVED your interview on We've Got Paper, thank you for the lovely mentions! A great interview.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunrise! I love all the pink goodies. I'm also a fan of Lu Lu's art-it just makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteHi,thank you for stopping by my blog. I am inspired of your pink world.i love pink colour too.Also I love the sunset so i often take photo of the sunset.
ReplyDeleteBonjour Garci! So good to be back in the blogging world! Ah! Beautiful rose colors ... Beautiful sunset pictures ... Beautiful Arizona that I visited so long ago but that will stay on my mind forever ... Ah! I wish I could take my son there and show him its amazing landscapes ... Merci! Merci! Thank you so much for showing my little paintings and talking about my art! You are such a sweet lady! I should have new original paintings sometimes next week on eBay and in my Etsy shop! Have a great weekend! Hugs, LuLu
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sunrise!
ReplyDeleteI love pink and poodles and Paris, so it was also lovely to get familiar with this piece of LuLu art here!