Monday, October 18, 2010

Auntie, Mail, and a Pinata

Picture-heavy post today. I love spending time with my niece, especially when she's on break from school. We went to a Japanese anime exhibit at the Arizona Museum for Youth (AMY). Initially we went to the wrong museum (Mesa Art Museum - MAC), so we enjoyed the neat architecture there. The copper squares on the steps were so shiny and practically blinded us in the sunlight.
We love to make cupcakes together and here is our latest - a FISHBOWL CUPCAKE.Here is some of my recent outgoing mail art:

I added the models from vintage sewing patterns to these two envelopes; I think they're groovy and mod! Do you like?I brought a pinata over to Ernesto's parents' house for the nieces/nephews/grandkids. All the candy is just a warm-up for upcoming Halloween. (ha ha)




2 comments:

  1. Your niece is so beautiful...she must take after her mom's side of the family! :)

    ReplyDelete