
This cookie recipe from They Draw and Cook looks delish. Right click on the picture to enlarge it for details.
My sister and I would just stare up at the sky, trying to see where the snowflakes were born. We could do it for hours. Well, minutes. "I just caught one!" I'd shout to my sister, who was also trying to eat snowflakes out of the air.via Starbucks "Stories are gifts" by customers.

Seasonal art by the Canadian artist, LuLu, at My Pink Turtle:




This pink one is hanging in my house!

Seasonal art by the Canadian artist, LuLu, at My Pink Turtle:



This pink one is hanging in my house!

Thanks for your comments. I like your blog, some funny, funny posts
ReplyDeleteand the greetings at the top is so true, dead trees and eating out of socks!
No snow where you are I hope. Great mail art. I love mail art too. Merry Christmas. xox Corrine
I love poodles, and the vintage style poodle Christmas card, which you have sent to someone! :)
ReplyDelete