Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time for a GIVEAWAY

I'm kicking off my first ever giveaway!  There's no specific theme to it, although everything is for letter-writers and perhaps crafty people.  They are just some neat things that I would like to win myself, so I think you'll like them:
Two sets of stickers:  On the left is a sticker set designed for pen-pals or letter writers and on the right are postage stamp-inspired stickers by Mary Englebreit.
   
On the left, a set of four, original postcards by Australian artist Lauren Carney (dizzylittledotty on etsy).  In the middle are sparkly, glitter, letter stickers by Martha Stewart.  On the right are postage stamp-inspired Valentine stickers by Martha Stewart.
This is a "shag" retro-inspired stationery set.
 
On the left is a "Dear John," another retro-inspired stationery set, and on the right is an origami paper packet.
Finally, a four-pack of Martha Stewart glitter glue. 
 
To enter:
 
1) Leave a message/comment on this posting.
2) You do not have to be a follower of my blog to win but it would be great if you are.
3) If you are a follower, your name goes in twice!
4) I'm choosing a winner on Thursday evening, August 11, 2011.
 
Good luck!   
 

24 comments:

  1. Yep I follow you and wow this is an awesome giveaway and thanks for doing this . It is very nice of you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice of you to offer a give away! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! I'm especially taken with the delightful letter-writing stickers and stamps. It's great to have such a cool giveaway when it's soooo hot!! (100+ degrees here in Oklahoma for weeks on end)

    StoneZebraatgmaildotcom
    (the blogger-coment thing is giving me he!! again, so I'm having to sign in anonymously)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree--awesome giveaway! What diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! That stuff is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty giveaway! i'm a follower of course :0

    strandedhero(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
    jouaient@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - this is one heck of a really nice giveaway!! I'm already a follower, but I'll throw my hat into the ring a second time. Awesome items, thanks for offering them up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been a follower of yours forever :-) I could totally use these items. I could use them in so many ways. 1. The girls would love to get ahold of those glitter glue sticks and put it all over their little bodies. 2. I could sell them on ebay. 3. I could actually use them to write letters to you. 4. I could leave them on my desk with the other 500 postcards that I own so Scott can complain about those also. Just a few suggestions of my use for them...Love you, hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for stationery and yay for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought i had been the first person to post a comment on here but stupid blogger obviously didnt work :( so please include me in your giveaway for 2nd time :D i'd love to take part...Big hugs Gem xxxx
    p.s i love the postage stamp inspired stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in, I'm in!!
    You should open a stationery shop, it would be definetely a place where I would love to spend hours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Garci!! How fun - your first blog giveaway!! Yaayyy, please enter me for these fabulous goodies!

    I'm already a follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Garci!!! Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments!!

    How nice of you to give away such pretty little things!!

    Thanks!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Garci this is such a great giveaway! I would love to use any of these items for my mailart. Count me in.
    I hope you are having a wonderful week and have something fun planned for the weekend.
    Much Love,
    Crystal {at} thehouseofhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower and this giveaway looks lovely!! My favorites are the retro stationery. Where did you get them? My word, I would love to win - I have a weakness for stationery/paper goods. Seriously, ask my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Garci, Who was the lucky winner?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found the stationery online at a shop called:
    http://www.tfaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Garcie ! Fun giveaway and back from holidays just in time to play !! I'm in ! Hope everything is ok for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wohoo what a great giveaway especially for those who love letter writing. Im definitely in.
    Sorry I just now had a change to visit your blog. Youve been one of my first followers.
    So big thanks to you!

    Greetings from Finland to Arizona
    Niina

    ReplyDelete