Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cool M A I L

I've got some groovy mail pictures to show you!
Beautiful holiday stamps from my packages from Finland.  Thank you, An-Ca!

A parcel I received from Great Britain was cheerfully illustrated by the sender, Gemma!  xoxoxo
Imagine my excitement when I pulled an envelope out of the mailbox...from THE PALACE!  As my friend Pamela says, "To get a letter, send a letter!" 




I did a swap with a lovely Brit named Laura, whose husband is a sports writer and his favorite American football team is the Arizona Cardinals.  I sent her some fan memorabilia and she sent me Royal Wedding souvenirs and later I received this pencil case packed with London souvenirs!  How cool is it to use the pencil case as the envelope?! She even stitched it to keep it closed.  I love it all -- thanks so much, Laura!


 Just one decorated outgoing envelope to show at the moment; heading to Finland:
 

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love the London pencil case with the tiny tea pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! i'll have to send a card to the palace next year, way cool!

    LOVE the pencil case idea! I might have to steal that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful swap! And I think Finland always has interesting stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a neat idea to use pencilcase as an envelope. I need to try that sometimes. Beautiful gifts from Uk. Those finnish stamps look very familiar to me:) I think the reindeer one is especially pretty. Last christmas I used them for cards.

    Take care
    Niina

    ReplyDelete