1. Valentine's decorations, especially vintage valentines.
2. Big salads.
3. Being the winner of a giveaway.4. Receiving cool mail art.
5. Wearing snow boots when necessary (i.e., when in Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois).
6. Upgrades to first class.
7. Locally grown (and free!) citrus.
8. The glow of one string of LED Christmas lights that are still hanging in the living room.
9. Caudalie skincare and body products.
10. Fountain pens.
Great list Garci. I am also feeling numbers #4, #7 & #10.
ReplyDeleteBonjour y hola !
ReplyDeleteHow have you been ? Love your list of THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY AT THE MOMENT ... Got a single strand of Christmas lights still on too, I keep it twisted in a big plant year round and use it as a night lamp ...
Got your pendants in the mail yesterday ... They sure too a lot of time to get to Vermont ! ! ! Coincidence, I am working on pendants right this moment. I will fix them and ship them back to you asap. Use a new kind of glue for bails that never fails now ...
I having been so much blogging as much as I have been on Facebook lately ... FB is great for artists and for friends to get together spontaniously ! Are you there ?
Hugs to you,
LuLu
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Birthday to your mom!!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year!! Awesome list!!! That is so important! You have inspired me to make a list just like this, which I will be posting on my little blog.
ReplyDeleteTake caren and be well!!!
I still have lights up too!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH. I GOT YOUR PACKAGE.
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
SO MUCH STUFF. Okay, enough with Caps Lock. But seriously, everything rocks. Your stuff is so classy and vintage! I love it ALL. ALL. Hahha. Thank you SO much. <3
Thanks for your comment the other day. It was nice to hear from you. Those are a few of my favorite things too, especially the christmas lights, even way past christmas the glow makes me happy.
ReplyDelete