Current Books: My Life in Paris, by Julia Child and If You Lived Here, I’d Know Your Name by Heather Lende
Current Playlist: Sade, “Soldier of Love”
Current Guilty Pleasure: eBay and watching movies on my iTouch when I travel
Current Color: Bronze
Current Drink: Really cold iced tea
Current Food: Grilled chicken breast, salad with some ingredients from our garden
Current Favorite Show: Hoarders and cake shows
Current Wishlist: Italy
Current Needs: Vacation and new lamp for livingroom
Current Triumphs: Finished watching season 15 of ER and our garden
Current Bane of my Existence: Weather is not nice anywhere (heat, humidity or rain)
Current Celebrity Crush: John Stamos and Goran Visjnic
Current Indulgence: Fresh watermelon
Current Blessing: Home at last
Current Slang: “Good Night, Irene!” Note: I have no idea why I say this; it just sounds better than “Oh my goodness!”
Current Outfit: Boxers and a tank top
Current Excitement: Motorcycle trip to Colorado is coming up
Current Mood: Mellow and content
Current Link: http://www.regretsy.com/
Thanks for this idea, Julie!
wow alot on your mind is there ? god bless you I cant think past what I had for dinner last night .
ReplyDeleteI love cake shows! Although they always make me want to eat cake and right now cake eating isn't supposed to happen until Eric's birthday in July. *sigh*
ReplyDelete