The Envelope Project
The envelope project is being conducted by a store in Victoria, Australia and they are posting all the envelopes they are receiving up until July 24th. You can view it on their blog or in their storefront window. When you participate in this mailing, you are to put something inside, like stickers or a card, or anything really, and one lucky person will get the contents of ALL THE ENVELOPES sent in! Click on the envie below for the link:
Here's my contribution: I used a "window" envelope so you could see some of the items from the outside. I went with a Latino art theme, and sent some stickers, postcards, used stamps, a page from a vintage book in Spanish and a cigar band label. You were to put your name on the back of the envelope, and I actually used over 30 different address labels to decorate the back of the envie! It was covered. I used old school label tape for the address.
Isn't this project so awesome? I need to get started in my envelope. I love the idea of covering the back with address labels.
ReplyDeleteyou are so creative I dont know how you do it .
ReplyDeleteI love your envelope! I think I might need to send one in too!
ReplyDelete